Submit an idea for Lessons Learned
I don’t think it’s possible to have adventure without learning – they’re one and the same. If we keep doing the things we are familiar and comfortable with, we will never find adventure. For us to live life to the fullest, we must continually look for ways to improve.
None of this is possible without first being open to learning new things. That’s where Lessons Learned comes in… I’ll be chatting to some awesome adventurers, terrific travellers and brilliant bloggers to find out what we can learn from them.
If you think you’ve got something you could teach me – I’d love to hear from you!!
I welcome guest submissions from anyone - whether you're new to the world of blogging or an experienced writer. We've all got something we can teach others.
I do have a few guidelines however, that I'd ask anyone considering submitting a post to be aware of.
- I don't want to conflict with your own blog - so I ask that all submissions are original work.
- Once posted, I'll promote the post across my Learning to Adventure social channels and will, of course, tag you in all posts.
- I ask that you do the same and link to the article from your social channels, tagging Learning to Adventure when you do.
- After submitting the form above, I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. From there we'll be able to talk the idea through and make sure it works for both parties.
- I ask that all articles are submitted with high quality images which can be included and shared.
- By submitting a post and photographs you agree to allowing me to use them across this site and all associated social channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram).
- I accept authentic posts from individuals - if you're promoting a service or product and getting paid for it, this isn't the place for you.
- If you're a company looking for a way to promote your service or product to my readers, please make this known when you get in touch and we can talk through some ideas.